Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm oh so late in posting my blog this week. The Spring yarn has been arriving and in order to keep Cory from quitting, I've been helping her catalog it all and helping her find places to put it. I ordered a lot of Spring yarn...

You've got to come by and see it all because if I take the time now to tell you all about it, Cory will walk out on me. She's trying to put out all of the new books right this minute and she's not happy. Yarn and books, yarn and books.

Oh, and by the way, to appease her, lots of lovely yarn has ended up in the sale bins. If I hear, "Mom, there's no room, put it on sale" one more time, my head will explode.

I'm just about to start the cuff of the last sleeve on the Dale baby sweater! It will be done today - so there! I also started two new sweaters for myself with new Spring yarn, I'm hesitant to say. Rehab may be in order. I'm hopeless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitterary said...

Do I even need to tell you I'm proud of you for finishing something? :D See, now your new cast-ons can be guilt-free! (sez your conscience.)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home