Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gigantic Sale - January 11 & 12

We're having a huge Inventory Sale, Friday and Saturday, January 11 & 12. Yarn will be 15%-40% off! Sweater quantities of many yarns are available.

Discount Examples include:
20% off Cascade 220
20% off Gypsy Girl Sock
25% off Rowan Summer Tweed
25% off Tahki New Tweed
30% off Plymouth Sockotta
40% off Recycled Silk and Recycled Rayon
40% off Plymouth Encore Worsted & DK

I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year and I'll see you at the BIG SALE!

1 Comments:

Blogger knitting knut said...

Tricia! You found my 3 day old blog!! : )
I'm hoping to be at the door at 10 am for the sale!! I'm also hoping you can tell me why my mitten knitting on the porcupine has a hole in it??!!
See you then!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home