Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going, Going, Gone

not yet...but I'm going on vacation and I leave Friday! I'm very excited, but I know what goes on around here when I leave. There's always wild parties, totally unauthorized sales, and more shenanigans than I care to think about. This time, the wonderful Sister Kay is watching the Shop so I'm sure this will open the door to all kinds of new trouble.

I will be closing the Shop at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 13 so I can catch a plane to Florida. Then I'm cruising! Cruising to sunny places. The always dreaded bathing suit dilemma has been solved; geez, I hate bathing suits. And, I believe I've solved the what shall I bring to knit dilemma.

I'm proud to say that the lovely Medallion Tunic will be done very, very shortly. My goal is to put it together on the boat and wear it! I thought bringing something easy to knit would be a good idea so I've decided on this...

It's from the new Sublime Organic Cotton book and I love it! I'm going to knit it using Debbie Bliss Prima which is a new yarn made from bamboo and merino. It's going to be gorgeous and should be fast since there are no sleeves!

I may even bring along an unfinished pair of socks.

Bells and Whistles Socks

or maybe not...

See you when I get back and I hope there's at least one canary out there who will tell me the truth about what went on while I was gone. Be sure to stop by and see Kay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitterary said...

Don't look at me. I'll never tell.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home