Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Too Many Balls in the Air!

The skeins are flying. I'm working on three projects at once for upcoming and in-progress classes and I love each and every one to death. I've been knitting and knitting and knitting; and, I'm making great headway on all three.

I'm making this darling little vest. The back is done and both fronts are 1/2 way done and as well know, a vest doesn't have sleeves! Whoo Hoo. Here's what it will look like:


My Wrapped in Tradition Lace Poncho is working up very nicely:


And, I think I love this little number the best. It's the Botanica Medallion Cardigan featured on the front of the Spring/Summer Vogue Knitting Magazine. I'm having a class on this in June. Check out all of the details here.


1 Comments:

Blogger Knitterary said...

Gorgeous! The lace is working up so nicely.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home