Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twist Collective Trunk Show - August 21

Be sure to join me for the Twist Collective Trunk Show on Friday, August 21 at 6:00 p.m. You will have an exclusive opportunity to see the beautiful pieces from this rocking online magazine!

The Fall issue will be published on Sunday, August 16, I'm told, and some of the pieces from this brand new issue will be here!

In knitting news, I finished the Saturday Night Purse and it is on display. It's really cute. Speaking of cute, the Baby Surprise Jacket is also on display!

If you're not on my mailing list, you didn't receive the 20% off yarn coupon I recently sent. Sign up now and I'll make sure you receive it! To sign up, go to Nana's Knitting Shop and fill out the sign up information at the top of the page.

See you at the Trunk Show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home