Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Finito

The Summer Vest is finished:


And so is the Wrapped in Tradition Lace:


I'm working diligently on the Botanica Medallion. I'm about 3/4 done!

And last, but not least I'm working on the Origata Pillow for a really fun class in August.

I've finally chosen my colors for my Great North American Afghan and will be starting very soon. I've really missed making a square every month, I'm shocked to say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bethany (yarnorgy) said...

You're amazing!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous kristin said...

love the vest! i didn't see it in the shop thursday...can't wait to see you wear it!

11:00 PM  
Blogger k_purls2 said...

wow Tricia,
They are both beautiful. I really love the blue lace.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home