Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Such Lovely Things

The Twist Collective Trunk Show last Friday was great fun. Julia brought so many beautiful things. I'm always struck by how much more gorgeous pieces are in person. Photos just don't do them justice. For example, I passed by Broderie and Primrose Path more than once. They are so spectacular in living color that I've already bought the patterns and picked out my yarn! Just as soon as Dad's vest is done, Broderie will be on the needles. Thank you for a wonderful evening, Julia!

The new Fall lines are arriving! New yarns and books are here from Cascade, Classic Elite and more. Jared Flood's new book is here and it is amazing. It's already in its second printing! Namaste bags have arrived too and they're beautiful. I have several pieces on display from Classic Elite and you should stop by and see them. I have a baby blanket that would make even the fussiest baby squeal!

In other knitting news...

Here's the Saturday Night Purse. This has been such a popular class that I've scheduled another for October. Click here for all the details. Isn't it adorable?

We're on our way with the Great North American Afghan. Two squares down, only 22 to go!


Wow, we're awfully busy, aren't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home