Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Now, That's Good News!

As many of you know, we have been knitting prosthetics for the Cancer Center at Little Company of Mary. I made a delivery of about 25 back in November and I called recently to tell them I had another 25 to drop off.

When I asked how our little boobs were being received, I was told that they had only given away 5 of the original donation! The reason? Radical mastectomies are on the decline! Now, that's good news, isn't it?

Given that good news, I'm suspending our Donation Knitting Night indefinitely and as I will be making the final delivery very soon, if you have any prosthetics that you've knit, please drop them off at the Shop.

Thank you, thank you to all who participated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home