Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy New Year!

Miss Cory and I spent the New Year's weekend taking inventory; how fun was that? We counted and ultimately moved exactly 7,899 skeins of wonderful, beautiful yarn! There were so many I haven't fondled in forever and naturally, there were some I even forgot we stocked!

While we were at it, we reorganized, painted, redecorated, redisplayed and made whopping overall changes to the Shop. Of course, we're biased, but we think it looks great and all the people that have been in the Shop this week agree!

I've got lots of new project ideas; I just had to revisit magazines and books while we were at it - whew we've got a lot of books! You must stop by and see all that's new.

In other news, Mister Ben has not returned, but he was spotted and I'm beginning to rethink the whole kidnapping plot. Does he look like a hostage to you? I thought not. He certainly doesn't look like a hostage to me. Whenever it is that you return, Mister Ben, you have serious 'splainin' to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home