Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Who Ticked off Mr. Ben?

When I came into the Shop last week, here's how I found Mr. Ben.


Who ticked off Mr Ben, I wondered. The first person to come to mind was that little minx Adriana. When I asked her about it, she said, "Oh, I wish it was me, but it wasn't."

My next suspect was Cherylanne. She's been a little unglued by Mr. Ben ever since he made his debut, you know, scary flying monkeys, scarred childhood memories. She vehemently denied it, but she thinks I ought to make Mr. Ben a girlfriend...

or at a minimum, some clothes. I think she secretly admires Mr. Ben, don't you?

Who ticked off Mr. Ben?

We're having our Second Annual Christmas Ornament Party on November 15 at 1:00 p.m. For all the details, click here.

We had a full house last year and it was a great time. Here's a few examples of the darling ornaments we made:
As a bonus, if I can remember how I made it, I'll give you the pattern for Santa's beard. Modeled here by the very handsome Prince.

Be sure to make your reservations soon! Call the Shop at 708.229.0061.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home