Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Friday, October 12, 2007

She Speaks for Herself!

October marks my 2nd anniversary and oh, what a year it's been! I've met many more incredibly wonderful people and have had more fun than a working person has a right to. To everyone I've met over the past two years and I now have the privilege of knowing, thank you, thank you, thank you for making my little endeavor successful and for helping create a wonderful community of loving, generous and really, really fun knitters! I owe you all my deepest gratitude.

I hope you are coming to my Anniversary Party tonight at 6:00 p.m. My Party Planner has some fun surprises in store for us and as always the company will be a hoot. If a party isn't reason enough to stop by, I'm having a SALE! 15% off all yarn and 10% all books! The Sale ends tomorrow so come on in.

Speaking of the Party Planner...she now speaks for herself here.

I leave you in her good hands as I have to run and get ready for the party! See you tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitterary said...

Happy anniversary and many, many more!

Theresa

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home