Nana's Knitting Shop

Knitting tales of a lifelong knitter
and yarn shop owner.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boob Knitting is Great Fun!

We met on Tuesday for the first monthly donation knitting night! We are knitting prosthetic breasts for the Little Company of Mary Cancer Center and will meet on the 4th Tuesday of every month.

As you'll see, a good time was had by all! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to help. The women that will receive our beautiful, cozy boobs will know they were made with love one stitch at a time.

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please join me at the Shop on Tuesday, October 23 at 6:30 to create more lovelies for Little Company of Mary.









These two little beauties are ready to go!

To that special someone who is far, far away...this one's for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take my knitting everywhere. So naturaly I took it with to my sister's house for a girls night out. I pulled out my project and they looked at me and said "I can't belive your brought your knitting." I explained what I was doing and they laughed. Later, when a friend joined us, my sisters informed her that I was knitting boobie warmers. Then (in a slightly intoxicated state) my sister decided to try one on and then everyone asked if I would make them some.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home